9 Mart 2017 Perşembe

Meet World With Penpal

penfriendI want to thank you and International Pen Friends for the pen friends you have provided me so far. It has become a great hobby of mine, penpal I get in contact with many interesting people and learn a lot from practicing languages. I think I will apply for more pen friends throughout the year. Tina My Danish mother, living I Denmark, will be 93 years tomorrow, have had the same pen friend in USA for 78 years.LeneMarieDenmark I'll be forever grateful to IPF for setting up the path of one of my life's biggest achievements: getting to know foreign counterparts and letting them know about me and my country.Ana V.Buenso Aires, Argentina

PENPAL


Latest News new web design all advertisements in all categories (search, male ads, female ads, ads with pictures) are penpal by date of last contact or date of registration in descending order benefits for members who send donation by PayPal Top Ten 15541 penfriends from Czech Republic 11153 penfriends from Turkey 6828 penfriends from Poland 6101 penfriends from India 5192 penfriends from Russia 4689 penfriends from China 3625 penfriends from Hungary 3165 penfriends from Italy 2712 penfriends from United Kingdom 2616 penfriends from Ghana The number of countries is 250. The number of penfriends with picture is 7218. 

PENFRIEND


snail mail
Pay Pal We will appreciate a Donation with PayPal. Benefits for donators: your advertisement will be in the VIP members category you can penfriend up to five pictures to your advertisements your advertisement will be sorted before other members in search results PayPal is a popular and reputable online electronic payment system and is easy to use. If you are already signed up as a PayPal user, then you know what to do. If you have a credit card and are not signed up, the sign-up procedure will last 5 minutes or less. You can use PayPal even if you don't have a credit card, by authorizing payments from your bank account. You'll need to follow instructions from PayPal in order to set up your account there. Donate to Help us Continue our Work. A few dollars or euros will help keep us working for you. Click on the PayPal button to make a donation.


MEET WORLD


PenPal World FeaturesConnect with meet world all over the worldYour own mailboxAdd friends to your profileUpload your photo to your profileLeave comments for othersPowerful search enginesAll profile pictures are reviewedPaid VIP Membership availableYou Are In ControlMinors can block all adultsBlock users or entire countriesUpdate your profile in real-timeEasily report inappropriate messagesPause your profileCancel anytime, no obligationTestimonialsFor a long time I wanted to communicate with people in general in a non-chat format. 


LANGUAGE EXCHANGE


It was only when I was on language exchange with limited access and resorted to exchanging long emails with a friend who was similarly inclined that I realized that what I wanted was penpals. 45 years ago I had them but I had forgotten about the whole things. The social networking apps that are really fronts for dating apps are a poor substitute for PPW.Max from ItalyThis is hands down the best pen pal site I've been to. 


SNAIL MAIL


There's something about the format that is ideal for fostering a different experience here than on other sites, whether they be snail mail sites or pen pal sites or whatever. Maybe it's the short profile text and single profile photo. It sets up for just a quick intro and encourages people to take a leap toward setting up their own communication. It must also be the type of users brought here. I don't know what it is, but thank you and please don't ever transition to become like interpals or some other site, because this place is uniqueScott from the USAJust a quick note to say thank you so much for having created this site. If it wasn't for you, then I would never have met what I am hoping will turn out to be my best friend forever. I will certainly promote your site to everyone, whether they want to know or not!! If the need ever arises, I will return with lightening speed. Thank you once again.Kim from the UK